Mid Semester Break

Over the Mid Semester break I have decided to change my idea, and spent the better part of my trip to see my family stressing over how to find a new topic.
Turns out Lee was right, go figure, and the further I researched into my topic of depression, the more those feelings began to return to me. I was not about to let a silly major project destroy what progress I've made in moving forward from my mental health issues.
It is over several discussions with my father that I have decided (very lightly though) to perhaps tackle something around mythology and expanding the modern visual connections we have with it.
I'm looking at modernizing mythology and bringing them into a context that we as a generation could possibly better understand.

Here is a sketch I've been working on for the whakatinana moment

Comments