Week 6

Felt Entirely Under prepared for this week's advisory session with Lee. I've been doing light research on the topic but finding it difficult to really sink my teeth into in a way that's got me passionate.
Lee has given some insight in where I should look, including some elaboration in terms of the origin of certain mental health issues. "It Gets Better" was an interesting project that helps the LGBT community with all of the issues they have to face. In doing some research it appears that an LGBT person is significantly more likely to experience anxiety, depression and several other mental health issues.
Lee has warned me that because of my past experience with depression as an issue, I should be weary of letting the research drag me back into my own darkness. He also used his signature "It's not no".

Comments